It’s a boy for Lisa Bonet (Cosby Show star) and Jason Momoa! His name is Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa.
Unless their baby came out looking like the drawing below, there is no excuse for a name like that!
Can you imagine seeing this on a business card? Or how about the poor nurse at the doctor's office who has to attempt to pronounce it into the waitiing room when the poor boy has been beat up for the umpteenth time for having a "please beat me up" name like that? "uh, ummm, nuh-kuh-wuh-muh, ummm, wolf, uhhh, Wolfman? Are you here?"
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- representation of Joe
- Free Diet Dr. Pepper
- Catherine found the steps
- Godly Christian Panties
- Psalm 62:1-2
- I think I have INTGOOTFH Syndrome!
- Cornett Family Reunion 2010
- What a beautiful prayer!
- "The Freedom of Choice Act" tops Obama's To-Do Lis...
- water colors
- Catherine has a little tooth... and she is crawlin...
- What is it with 2-year-olds and photos?
- From Grandma's camera
- I've called in reinforcements.
- not feeling very Gouda 'bout this...
- a soft place to fall
- 5 hours of pure bliss!
- cooking up somethin'
- Free and DELICIOUS meat
- Days of the Week
- the kids
- Where is Baby's Mommy?
- Let brotherly love continue. Hebrews 13:1
- I love a good deal.
- What's This All About?
- Dear Lord, Please bail us out of here soon!
- Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa
- I've got the New Year Blues (in a sing-song voice!...
- ▼ January (29)