I’m attempting to organize a Cornett Family Reunion in 2010. (I've heard that some of you are already packing, but it's not until next year!) I found a wonderful place that I’d like you to check out at Lake Barkley in Kentucky.
These are the available dates for 2010. Are there any specific dates that you CAN’T make it? Any dates that you have strong preferences for or against?
April 2nd & 3rd
April 9th & 10th
April 16th & 17th
April 23rd & 24th
July 23rd & 24th
July 30th & 31st
August 6th & 7th
August 13th & 14th
July and August are so hot, but school is in otherwise.
I reserved the big lodge for July 1st, 2nd & 3rd in 2011. (That is the weekend before 4th of July)
*The Little River Lodge has 11 bedrooms with 2 double beds and a private bathroom per room. It’s $1200 per night, but won’t be so bad split up. I like the fact that it has a large living room for us to all gather in. Also, it’s easier with little ones napping and baby monitors. The Lake Barkley Lodge is a hotel type lodge with rooms around $109-$129 per night.
I would still love to do the raffles and would appreciate any ideas or donations of handmade items. I’m going to see if I can get one of Grandmama’s pine needle baskets!
Any other ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- representation of Joe
- Free Diet Dr. Pepper
- Catherine found the steps
- Godly Christian Panties
- Psalm 62:1-2
- I think I have INTGOOTFH Syndrome!
- Cornett Family Reunion 2010
- What a beautiful prayer!
- "The Freedom of Choice Act" tops Obama's To-Do Lis...
- water colors
- Catherine has a little tooth... and she is crawlin...
- What is it with 2-year-olds and photos?
- From Grandma's camera
- I've called in reinforcements.
- not feeling very Gouda 'bout this...
- a soft place to fall
- 5 hours of pure bliss!
- cooking up somethin'
- Free and DELICIOUS meat
- Days of the Week
- the kids
- Where is Baby's Mommy?
- Let brotherly love continue. Hebrews 13:1
- I love a good deal.
- What's This All About?
- Dear Lord, Please bail us out of here soon!
- Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa
- I've got the New Year Blues (in a sing-song voice!...
- ▼ January (29)