Sunday, January 11, 2009
5 hours of pure bliss!
Thank you to my wonderful sister, Amy, who baby-sat the kids today while Joe and I had some time together. You have no idea how that blesses us!
We ran around town for a little while before having lunch at Carrabba's Italian Grill. Then, we came home and took a much needed nap together. Joe bought Thomas a very cool marble maze while we were out. Thomas loves it!!
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- representation of Joe
- Free Diet Dr. Pepper
- Catherine found the steps
- Godly Christian Panties
- Psalm 62:1-2
- I think I have INTGOOTFH Syndrome!
- Cornett Family Reunion 2010
- What a beautiful prayer!
- "The Freedom of Choice Act" tops Obama's To-Do Lis...
- water colors
- Catherine has a little tooth... and she is crawlin...
- What is it with 2-year-olds and photos?
- From Grandma's camera
- I've called in reinforcements.
- not feeling very Gouda 'bout this...
- a soft place to fall
- 5 hours of pure bliss!
- cooking up somethin'
- Free and DELICIOUS meat
- Days of the Week
- the kids
- Where is Baby's Mommy?
- Let brotherly love continue. Hebrews 13:1
- I love a good deal.
- What's This All About?
- Dear Lord, Please bail us out of here soon!
- Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa
- I've got the New Year Blues (in a sing-song voice!...
- ▼ January (29)