Sunday, January 11, 2009
Days of the Week
As if I don't have enough to concern myself with... I have to know which day of the week it is, too. What in the world were they thinking when they came up with Days of the Week bibs, panties, burp cloths, onesies, etc.... Are they trying to feed my mommy insecurities? With a hungry child already in her highchair and giving her babyfood jar the hairy eyeball.... she will just have to wait while I dig through the bib drawer to find the correct day of the week bib. Added to the time it takes to sort through the bibs would be the long pause it takes me to calculate which day we are actually on.
I need something a little easier, like Months of the Year. Even then, I would struggle from time to time.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- representation of Joe
- Free Diet Dr. Pepper
- Catherine found the steps
- Godly Christian Panties
- Psalm 62:1-2
- I think I have INTGOOTFH Syndrome!
- Cornett Family Reunion 2010
- What a beautiful prayer!
- "The Freedom of Choice Act" tops Obama's To-Do Lis...
- water colors
- Catherine has a little tooth... and she is crawlin...
- What is it with 2-year-olds and photos?
- From Grandma's camera
- I've called in reinforcements.
- not feeling very Gouda 'bout this...
- a soft place to fall
- 5 hours of pure bliss!
- cooking up somethin'
- Free and DELICIOUS meat
- Days of the Week
- the kids
- Where is Baby's Mommy?
- Let brotherly love continue. Hebrews 13:1
- I love a good deal.
- What's This All About?
- Dear Lord, Please bail us out of here soon!
- Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa
- I've got the New Year Blues (in a sing-song voice!...
- ▼ January (29)