I'm desperately exhausted and my house looks worse than I've ever seen it. I broke down tonight and called my in-laws to come and help! My parents have been in southern Florida fishing all week. The week before was vomit and diarrhea city at the Scott house and no one wanted to step foot near us. The week before that was Christmas... I've been overwhelmed.
So, Bob and Julia are coming first thing in the morning. They are wonderful with Thomas and Catherine and it will give Joe and I a much needed chance to do things on our To Do list and maybe take a nap.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- representation of Joe
- Free Diet Dr. Pepper
- Catherine found the steps
- Godly Christian Panties
- Psalm 62:1-2
- I think I have INTGOOTFH Syndrome!
- Cornett Family Reunion 2010
- What a beautiful prayer!
- "The Freedom of Choice Act" tops Obama's To-Do Lis...
- water colors
- Catherine has a little tooth... and she is crawlin...
- What is it with 2-year-olds and photos?
- From Grandma's camera
- I've called in reinforcements.
- not feeling very Gouda 'bout this...
- a soft place to fall
- 5 hours of pure bliss!
- cooking up somethin'
- Free and DELICIOUS meat
- Days of the Week
- the kids
- Where is Baby's Mommy?
- Let brotherly love continue. Hebrews 13:1
- I love a good deal.
- What's This All About?
- Dear Lord, Please bail us out of here soon!
- Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa
- I've got the New Year Blues (in a sing-song voice!...
- ▼ January (29)