This week's assignment at The Dressing Room is to take pictures of anything that tells something about you.
Here we are!
Sunshine warms me up inside!
Green grass makes me feel peaceful!
This hangs in my hearth room, What a great reminder....
IMPERFECT CROSS, PERFECT SAVIOR
I love anything and everything that my babies make for me. These are little treasures I am holding onto.
Glorifying God through art is a way I love to spend my free time.
Little fingers made these prints all over the mirror in our foyer. Mommy loves those little fingers!
You can always find me in my kitchen... I like to stir things up!
You've heard the saying, "Instant human, just add coffee." That's me!
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- My Joe...
- A 12-year-old speaks out on abortion
- Florida: Mommy & Thomas
- TWBA: Surveys says...
- J & J Organic Berry Farm
- Two little babies jumping on the... no falling off...
- Yay for Sies, Nacho for Ocho
- The politician wave and puddle-jumping at Oakland'...
- importance of enunciation
- Favorite niece apparel
- TWBA: Free time
- July 2009 pics of the kids
- Family Rules
- How should a Christian mother view her children?
- Katrina is my favorite niece!
- TWPA: A picture of freedom
- Our 4th!
- I'm having a "Why didn't I think of that?" moment....
- early morning dip
- Plan B- I forgot MDO was out for the 4th!
- The next Ethopian baby boy for adoption will be th...
- Catherine floating- ISR
- TWPA: Pictures that tell something about me
- ▼ July (24)