Wednesday, July 1, 2009

TWPA: Pictures that tell something about me

This week's assignment at The Dressing Room is to take pictures of anything that tells something about you.


Here we are!



Sunshine warms me up inside!



Green grass makes me feel peaceful!



This hangs in my hearth room, What a great reminder....

IMPERFECT CROSS, PERFECT SAVIOR



I love anything and everything that my babies make for me. These are little treasures I am holding onto.


Glorifying God through art is a way I love to spend my free time.



Little fingers made these prints all over the mirror in our foyer. Mommy loves those little fingers!



You can always find me in my kitchen... I like to stir things up!




You've heard the saying, "Instant human, just add coffee." That's me!

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive