Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Joe...


My Joe…

… loves the Lord
… loves our babies
… has a ton of patience
… has never says an ill word to or about me
… provides for our family without complaint
… is a big supporter of my interests
… doesn't say a thing when the house is destroyed
… has a heart bigger than anything I can fathom
… honors me in everything he does
… puts us first all the time, almost to a fault
… lets me be me
… is so handy around the house and has lots of tools
… loves my family like his own
… is incredibly loyal
… never complains about my cooking or cleaning (or lack thereof!)
… is very affectionate with me and our children
… is very adept at his job and provides richly for us
… values people over things
… has never ever yelled at me in anger
… thinks of unique solutions to problems
… is a heck of a kisser
… is hilarious
… never tires of helping me, even loading my dishwasher at 10 pm
… always takes the trash out without being asked
… is well regarded by his peers at work and valued by his patients
… has a warm, manly voice
... is so handsome
… tries to be his best self every single day
… loves me like I've never been loved before
... always gives me the benefit of the doubt
... is brilliant and I love his ideas
... is very protective of my sleep, and my quite time.
… is kind to everyone...everyone!
… is generous and wouldn't ever begrudge anyone in need of anything he has
… just gets me
… is a protector
… is fun
… is my best friend
… knows something about EVERYTHING
… is up for just about anything
… is my love.

Happy 4th Anniversary, Sweetie! I love you sooooo much!

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive