This week's blog assignment at The Dressing Room is to fill out this survey.
I am thinking… about what Joe is going to eat while I am gone for 4 days. I know that he won't starve, but I wish I coudl be here to make him yummy meals.
I am thankful for… God's many, many blessings! Right now, my friends Robbie is treating Thomas & I to a 4 day Disney vacation! I can't tell you how bad I need this!
I'm thankful that Joe is so encouraging when it comes to opportunities like this. I am thankful that my parents are keeping Catherine!
From the kitchen… not much is happening today. The only thing I made today was bacon for Thomas.
I am wearing… gray shorts, a hot pink shirt and a ponytail.
I am creating… some memories this week!
I am going… to Florida at 3:30 today!
I am reading… My Heart, Christ's Home by Robert Boyd Munger that my mother-in-law sent me.
I am praying… for our nation (2 Chronicles 7:14)
I am hearing…
Around the house… is every kind of toy you can imagine!
One of my favorite things… is spending time with Joe
A few plans for the rest of the week… toes in the sand....
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- My Joe...
- A 12-year-old speaks out on abortion
- Florida: Mommy & Thomas
- TWBA: Surveys says...
- J & J Organic Berry Farm
- Two little babies jumping on the... no falling off...
- Yay for Sies, Nacho for Ocho
- The politician wave and puddle-jumping at Oakland'...
- importance of enunciation
- Favorite niece apparel
- TWBA: Free time
- July 2009 pics of the kids
- Family Rules
- How should a Christian mother view her children?
- Katrina is my favorite niece!
- TWPA: A picture of freedom
- Our 4th!
- I'm having a "Why didn't I think of that?" moment....
- early morning dip
- Plan B- I forgot MDO was out for the 4th!
- The next Ethopian baby boy for adoption will be th...
- Catherine floating- ISR
- TWPA: Pictures that tell something about me
- ▼ July (24)