Monday, July 20, 2009

TWBA: Surveys says...

This week's blog assignment at The Dressing Room is to fill out this survey.

I am thinking… about what Joe is going to eat while I am gone for 4 days. I know that he won't starve, but I wish I coudl be here to make him yummy meals.

I am thankful for… God's many, many blessings! Right now, my friends Robbie is treating Thomas & I to a 4 day Disney vacation! I can't tell you how bad I need this!
I'm thankful that Joe is so encouraging when it comes to opportunities like this. I am thankful that my parents are keeping Catherine!

From the kitchen… not much is happening today. The only thing I made today was bacon for Thomas.

I am wearing… gray shorts, a hot pink shirt and a ponytail.

I am creating… some memories this week!

I am going… to Florida at 3:30 today!

I am readingMy Heart, Christ's Home by Robert Boyd Munger that my mother-in-law sent me.

I am praying… for our nation (2 Chronicles 7:14)
I am hearing…

Around the house… is every kind of toy you can imagine!

One of my favorite things… is spending time with Joe

A few plans for the rest of the week… toes in the sand....

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive