I took Thomas & Catherine to Oakland's Historic Mansion this morning to take some pictures of them.
Catherine looked so cute in her pony-tail and skirt.
Thomas led Catherine over to a rocky area and showed her how to throw pebbles. She caught on quickly!
Then, the scariest thing happened! As they were walking back up the ramp, I saw Thomas do a dead-on politician wave to some passers-by. Seriously, where did he learn this??
(Here's the politician wave!)
The morning would not have been complete without the barefoot puddle-jumping!
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- My Joe...
- A 12-year-old speaks out on abortion
- Florida: Mommy & Thomas
- TWBA: Surveys says...
- J & J Organic Berry Farm
- Two little babies jumping on the... no falling off...
- Yay for Sies, Nacho for Ocho
- The politician wave and puddle-jumping at Oakland'...
- importance of enunciation
- Favorite niece apparel
- TWBA: Free time
- July 2009 pics of the kids
- Family Rules
- How should a Christian mother view her children?
- Katrina is my favorite niece!
- TWPA: A picture of freedom
- Our 4th!
- I'm having a "Why didn't I think of that?" moment....
- early morning dip
- Plan B- I forgot MDO was out for the 4th!
- The next Ethopian baby boy for adoption will be th...
- Catherine floating- ISR
- TWPA: Pictures that tell something about me
- ▼ July (24)