Monday, July 6, 2009
TWPA: A picture of freedom
This week's photography assignment at The Dressing Room is to take a picture of something that represents freedom.
I admit that I am taking this assignment in a different direction, but having one of my two babies graduate out of diapers and onto a potty chair would really "free" me up!
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- My Joe...
- A 12-year-old speaks out on abortion
- Florida: Mommy & Thomas
- TWBA: Surveys says...
- J & J Organic Berry Farm
- Two little babies jumping on the... no falling off...
- Yay for Sies, Nacho for Ocho
- The politician wave and puddle-jumping at Oakland'...
- importance of enunciation
- Favorite niece apparel
- TWBA: Free time
- July 2009 pics of the kids
- Family Rules
- How should a Christian mother view her children?
- Katrina is my favorite niece!
- TWPA: A picture of freedom
- Our 4th!
- I'm having a "Why didn't I think of that?" moment....
- early morning dip
- Plan B- I forgot MDO was out for the 4th!
- The next Ethopian baby boy for adoption will be th...
- Catherine floating- ISR
- TWPA: Pictures that tell something about me
- ▼ July (24)