Here are our little monkey babies jumping on the bed over at my parent's house.
Two low fives for Grandaddy!
Thomas and Grandaddy played a game of "123, WAKE UP!!!"
You pretend that you are asleep and the other person says (or screams) "123, Wake Up!" I can't describe why it is so hilarious for 2-year-olds, but it is!
If you can't keep your eyes shut, you can just cover them with your little toddler hands. Very natural looking!!
Catherine was pooped (both figuratively and literally) after all of the action!
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- My Joe...
- A 12-year-old speaks out on abortion
- Florida: Mommy & Thomas
- TWBA: Surveys says...
- J & J Organic Berry Farm
- Two little babies jumping on the... no falling off...
- Yay for Sies, Nacho for Ocho
- The politician wave and puddle-jumping at Oakland'...
- importance of enunciation
- Favorite niece apparel
- TWBA: Free time
- July 2009 pics of the kids
- Family Rules
- How should a Christian mother view her children?
- Katrina is my favorite niece!
- TWPA: A picture of freedom
- Our 4th!
- I'm having a "Why didn't I think of that?" moment....
- early morning dip
- Plan B- I forgot MDO was out for the 4th!
- The next Ethopian baby boy for adoption will be th...
- Catherine floating- ISR
- TWPA: Pictures that tell something about me
- ▼ July (24)