Monday, June 22, 2009

TWBA: Does summer have a downside?


This week's blog assignment at the Dressing Room is to write about a part of summer I could do without.

My very least favorite part of summer actually starts in Spring. I usually do this after eating a big lunch- and not on purpose- but it always seems to work out that way. Then I find myself in a dressing room plastered with full legnth fat mirrors and terrible flouresent lighting. Yes, I am referring to the dredded swimsuit tryouts.

I'm sure that the heat will top most lists of what people dred in the summer months. The heat really isn't so bad to me because my mini-van has a great air conditioner that can kick it to 55 degrees within minutes. It does eat up my gas tank at 10 times the rate, but I'm not complaining. It's worth it.

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive