The new GM (Government Motors) proudly introduces the
Incredibly "green," this car runs on hot air and broken promises. It has three wheels that speed the vehicle through tight left turns.
It comes complete with two Teleprompters programmed to help the occupants talk their way out of any violations.
Built by labor union with full benefits, it's base price is only $83,000, but low government financing is available for any payment requested.
Subsidized insurance available!
There are loan guarantees and special payment plans for "Undocumented workers."
Non- union American citizens must pay full price of course, plus all taxes.
The transparent canopy reveals the smiles still on the faces of all the happy Democrat owners.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- TWA: Favorite Books
- Thomas prays for the people he loves.
- There is NOTHIN' like good help!
- A blank wall is just begging to be decorated. CODE...
- TWBA: Does summer have a downside?
- Our Father's Day & Thomas' sleep-a-thon
- RC & Moonpie Festival
- Martha Stewart does not live here
- Flour Power
- White Chocolate Fruit Tart
- our Judeo-Christian nation
- TWA: Perfect Summer Day
- Bath & Body Works sale and EXTRA 20% off!
- Birth Verse
- AIDS crisis
- pictures of Thomas
- Give me an "A"
- Paying it foward
- Wordless Wednesday
- From crib to toddler bed to sleepless night after ...
- Kid's Castle
- LeConte Trip 2009
- what wishful thinking got me
- brotherly love
- Like Father, Like Mother
- Government Motor (GM) Cars
- Thomas in a suit
- Making music later in life
- ▼ June (28)