Joe and I took the kids to my parent's temporary rental house. Here is the old house... totally bulldozed now!
Here they are... mom and dad in front of their new place.
Here is a picture taken from inside the garage. They have a decent back yard and a great shed for storage.
and a small patio
Catherine was a huge help unpacking boxes... he he he!
It's really difficult to make an empty house look teh least bit interesting, but I'll try.
Here is the living room.
The dining room
Please write me if you need their new address! firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- Scandalous pic (breastfeeding in public)
- The cost of a diamond
- John 6:47 and everlasting life
- 22 and 24 pounders
- Ruby Tuesdays: Buy One Get One Entree, exp 6/2/09...
- lovin' on Grandaddy
- George & Charlie
- Something really sweet....
- In the year of our Lord, two thousand nine, the Te...
- Happy Birthday, Mary Elizabeth!
- Perfect Summer Lunch
- Flower Girl Dresses
- Why I don't watch OPRAH... ever!
- Recipe for Mozzarella
- No, Mr. Persident!
- my walk
- Catherine is walking!!
- Happy 1st Birthday Catherine!!
- A precious life
- Children's Author Judy Blume: Honor your mother wi...
- Invisible Children
- Tornado update (old house & rental house)
- I knitted!
- Thomas hit two and a half.
- What "date night" looks like with two babies...
- When pigs fly
- ▼ May (27)