Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Recipe for Mozzarella
Recipe for Mozzarella (Makes 0-2 servings. This recipe works best in very warm weather.)
Fill 2 sippy cups with milk. Give to children as you leave the house to run errands. (Come home, put away groceries, make lunch, check e-mail, get babies down for nap) One day later, go out to car to look for missing toy. Note smell. This means your cheese is probably ready. Dig sippy cups out of the bottom of backseat floor, take inside, then drain liquid from sippy cups. Slab of mozzarella should come out next.
Mozzarella is a staple in Italian recipes, though I haven't actually tasted this version. Maybe your cat will want it.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- Scandalous pic (breastfeeding in public)
- The cost of a diamond
- John 6:47 and everlasting life
- 22 and 24 pounders
- Ruby Tuesdays: Buy One Get One Entree, exp 6/2/09...
- lovin' on Grandaddy
- George & Charlie
- Something really sweet....
- In the year of our Lord, two thousand nine, the Te...
- Happy Birthday, Mary Elizabeth!
- Perfect Summer Lunch
- Flower Girl Dresses
- Why I don't watch OPRAH... ever!
- Recipe for Mozzarella
- No, Mr. Persident!
- my walk
- Catherine is walking!!
- Happy 1st Birthday Catherine!!
- A precious life
- Children's Author Judy Blume: Honor your mother wi...
- Invisible Children
- Tornado update (old house & rental house)
- I knitted!
- Thomas hit two and a half.
- What "date night" looks like with two babies...
- When pigs fly
- ▼ May (27)