Sunday, May 24, 2009
Perfect Summer Lunch
that is, if you like tuna.
Take some Italian bread and slice it open to make a sandwich. Take a large plate and pour olive oil into the center. Sprinkle the olive oil with sea salt & basil. Press Italian bread into the mixture to soak it up just on the inside of the sandwich. Bake it on 350 degrees until golden crisp.
Lay 2 slices of provolone cheese on the bottom. Empty an entire can of tuna (packed in olive oil, drained) on top of the provolone. Then, add sliced roma tomatoes that are barely ripe!
Serve with potato chips and fresh fruit!
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- Scandalous pic (breastfeeding in public)
- The cost of a diamond
- John 6:47 and everlasting life
- 22 and 24 pounders
- Ruby Tuesdays: Buy One Get One Entree, exp 6/2/09...
- lovin' on Grandaddy
- George & Charlie
- Something really sweet....
- In the year of our Lord, two thousand nine, the Te...
- Happy Birthday, Mary Elizabeth!
- Perfect Summer Lunch
- Flower Girl Dresses
- Why I don't watch OPRAH... ever!
- Recipe for Mozzarella
- No, Mr. Persident!
- my walk
- Catherine is walking!!
- Happy 1st Birthday Catherine!!
- A precious life
- Children's Author Judy Blume: Honor your mother wi...
- Invisible Children
- Tornado update (old house & rental house)
- I knitted!
- Thomas hit two and a half.
- What "date night" looks like with two babies...
- When pigs fly
- ▼ May (27)