Saturday, May 2, 2009
Anyone who has spoken with my at any legnth over the past year has heard how my heart is yearning to be in Africa in the mission field. My heart is also yearning to love and raise my family, but I KNOW that God is preparing me for something big!
After reading Dangerous Surrender by Kay Warren, I wanted to jump on the next plane. SERIOUSLY!! Please read it! Her husband, Rick Warren is the head pastor at Saddleback Church and wrote The Purpose Driven Life.
So, now there is this Invisible Children Organization which raises awareness and works to save child soldiers in Northern Uganda. My heart is being pulled again... still....
I'm just heartbroken and speechless.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- Scandalous pic (breastfeeding in public)
- The cost of a diamond
- John 6:47 and everlasting life
- 22 and 24 pounders
- Ruby Tuesdays: Buy One Get One Entree, exp 6/2/09...
- lovin' on Grandaddy
- George & Charlie
- Something really sweet....
- In the year of our Lord, two thousand nine, the Te...
- Happy Birthday, Mary Elizabeth!
- Perfect Summer Lunch
- Flower Girl Dresses
- Why I don't watch OPRAH... ever!
- Recipe for Mozzarella
- No, Mr. Persident!
- my walk
- Catherine is walking!!
- Happy 1st Birthday Catherine!!
- A precious life
- Children's Author Judy Blume: Honor your mother wi...
- Invisible Children
- Tornado update (old house & rental house)
- I knitted!
- Thomas hit two and a half.
- What "date night" looks like with two babies...
- When pigs fly
- ▼ May (27)