Joe and I were there to witness an 84-year-old WWII veteran give his life to Christ this morning. He was crying tears of joy just before he was dunked under to be baptized.
How relentless God is!
How beautiful salvation is!
It reminds me of how closely God is paying attention to my prayers for those who still don't know Him.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- Scandalous pic (breastfeeding in public)
- The cost of a diamond
- John 6:47 and everlasting life
- 22 and 24 pounders
- Ruby Tuesdays: Buy One Get One Entree, exp 6/2/09...
- lovin' on Grandaddy
- George & Charlie
- Something really sweet....
- In the year of our Lord, two thousand nine, the Te...
- Happy Birthday, Mary Elizabeth!
- Perfect Summer Lunch
- Flower Girl Dresses
- Why I don't watch OPRAH... ever!
- Recipe for Mozzarella
- No, Mr. Persident!
- my walk
- Catherine is walking!!
- Happy 1st Birthday Catherine!!
- A precious life
- Children's Author Judy Blume: Honor your mother wi...
- Invisible Children
- Tornado update (old house & rental house)
- I knitted!
- Thomas hit two and a half.
- What "date night" looks like with two babies...
- When pigs fly
- ▼ May (27)