Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where to???

My sweet husband is letting me pick ANYWHERE to go this year for a summer vacation without the little sweeties.

My 1st choice would have been Uganda- but Joe insists that I need to relax and not use this time to get my hands dirty in mission work. I know it's not a good time for heading over there, but my heart is being pulled there so intensly.



I'm dying to go to Italy, as always!! He has never been.



We also considered Ireland. Renting a car and touring castles and green green everywhere.... and staying at a bed and breakfast would be really relaxing.


We also thought about driving to South Carolina to see the Biltmore and driving up the east coast to Nantucket and Martha's Vinyard.



I just renewed my passport which was 2 years out of date. If I don't have cancer, I want to do something big!

Labels

Followers