Yesterday was surreal. My parent's home no longer has any exterior wall on the whole top floor. The roof is gone, all of their clothes are gone (except a few from the downstairs laundry room.)
This was what I saw while driving to my parent's house.
Then, I pulled up and could see my parent's bathroom from the front yard.
and Julie's old room... and the Pack & Play where Catherine and Thomas nap when they come over.
the fireplace was sucked out and the chimney was blown down and every brick was dismantled.
trees were up-rooted all around
This is the back entrace to the garage
and a stick lodged in the siding
The back deck was a mess!
Dad describes the tornado. (you can hit the pause button on the music player if he is hard to hear)
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- A Brief Study of Luke 2:1-2
- Can''t sleep? Have a cup of coffee on us.
- pictures from the weekend
- Best Daddy Ever!
- Falling in Love
- Angels Performing Ballet - David Young Angels pe...
- Where to???
- More on the Tomahawk Trace tornado damage
- Murfreesboro Tornados- my parent's house
- a long day- my breast lump and Murphy is gone....
- Catherine starts swim class
- Thomas & Our Father
- ▼ April (12)