Insulation blown into someone's mailbox...
A few houses down from my parents... this family completely lost everything (NO WALLS STANDING AT ALL) and they were able to gather a few buckets of wet clothing from the wreckage.
Here is a glimpse of a few other homes in my parent's neighborhood:
This house use to have an above-ground pool.
The tornado pulled this tree up by the roots- and the concrete sidewalk with it.
See the kitchen cabinets in front of the Corvette.
More of the neighborhood:
a toddler's jacket:
and what was left of that toddler's home:
Amy and I found this while taking a walk. We returned it to the owner.
More neighborhood pics:
I took these photos this afternoon of my parent's home. Thomas & Catherine came with me since I was only there for a minute. It's looking so much better with the debris cleared out.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- A Brief Study of Luke 2:1-2
- Can''t sleep? Have a cup of coffee on us.
- pictures from the weekend
- Best Daddy Ever!
- Falling in Love
- Angels Performing Ballet - David Young Angels pe...
- Where to???
- More on the Tomahawk Trace tornado damage
- Murfreesboro Tornados- my parent's house
- a long day- my breast lump and Murphy is gone....
- Catherine starts swim class
- Thomas & Our Father
- ▼ April (12)