Monday, April 13, 2009

More on the Tomahawk Trace tornado damage

Insulation blown into someone's mailbox...

A few houses down from my parents... this family completely lost everything (NO WALLS STANDING AT ALL) and they were able to gather a few buckets of wet clothing from the wreckage.

Here is a glimpse of a few other homes in my parent's neighborhood:




This house use to have an above-ground pool.

Snapped!

The tornado pulled this tree up by the roots- and the concrete sidewalk with it.


See the kitchen cabinets in front of the Corvette.

More of the neighborhood:



a toddler's jacket:

and what was left of that toddler's home:

Amy and I found this while taking a walk. We returned it to the owner.

More neighborhood pics:







I took these photos this afternoon of my parent's home. Thomas & Catherine came with me since I was only there for a minute. It's looking so much better with the debris cleared out.


Labels

Followers