Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Have you ever been hit in the nose with a ball?


I had a CT Scan of my sinus cavity today. I have a severe infection going on. The radiologist said that my nose had "no communication" with my sinuses. I would have to agree that his diagnosis seems really accurate- no communication what-so-ever. I blow and blow and nothing seems to help. I'm on a second round of antibiotics and will be on these for 30 days.
Have you ever been hit in the nose with a basketball? Well, Imagine that sharp, burning, ache across your cheeks and forehead as well. Oh, and imagine something quite larger than a basketball hitting you in the face. More like the big rolling rock from Indiana Jones.


To top it all off, Catherine has ANOTHER double ear infection and Thomas has ANOTHER sinus infection.

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive