Thursday, March 19, 2009
about Joe and I
This is kind of like the 25 things-except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your spouse, not just you. Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know! :-)
1. What are your middle names?
Joseph Montgomery Scott & Sarah Catherine Dennis Scott
2. How long have you been together?
about 5 years. July will be our 4-year-wedding anniversary!
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
4. Who asked who out?
We went out and I asked Joe, "Was that a date?"
5. How old are each of you?
I just hit the big 3-0! Joe will be 38 next month!
6. Who's the funny one?
I'm more conststently funny, but Joe comes up with stuff out of nowhere and catches everyone off guard.
7. Do you have any children together?
Thomas and Catherine
8. What about pets?
9. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Having alone time. It's really hard with two babies!
10. Did you go to the same school?
11. Are you from the same home town?
no. He's from Knoxville and I am from Murfreesboro
12. Who is the smartest?
13. Who is the most sensitive?
14. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We woudl rather eat at home, but we love The Five Senses.
15. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Israel (for now).
16. What do you do on favorite date nights?
Eating dinner. Then, shopping for toys at specialty stores or for random stuff at Lowes. We love to hike or play tennis in warm weather.
17. Who has the worst temper?
18. Who does the cooking?
19. Who is the more social?
20. Who is the neat-freak?
neither of us
21. Who is the more stubborn?
22. Who hogs the bed?
neither... we both sleep on the edge.
23. Who wakes up earlier?
Joe is the morning person. We both get up early because of the kids.
24. Where was your first date?
A mexican place.
25.Who usually drives when you are out together?
depends whos car we take.
26. Do you get flowers often?
No. A long time ago, he tried to pick some up after work one day. He took forver to choose teh perfect boquet and then decided that none of them were good enough. So now, if he brings/ sends me some, I will assume that the were "good enough!" I would rather know that none are good enough than to actually get flowers.
27. How do you spend the holidays?
Depends on the holiday.
28. Who is more jealous?
29. How long did it take to get serious?
over a year
30. Who eats more?
Depends what it is and who is hungrier.
31. Who does/did the laundry?
32. Who's better with the computer?
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- the ponytail
- Whatever makes him happy... and keeps him occupied...
- Go Girl
- "Arms up"
- My little muscle man
- Thomas and Catherine
- Yeah, Catherine!
- What He Said
- Slithering Spa
- Recycled socks
- I heart warm weather!
- about Joe and I
- Random freebies
- "Bye Bye"
- The God Delusion
- My Amazing Wife
- When pigs fly... or when dogs sleepwalk...
- Catherine's hair @ blogspot.com
- This is sooooo hard.
- 30% 0ff at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy
- Amy is engaged!
- The "thank you" card
- 10-month-old piggytails
- Invisible Mom
- Spring Is
- Thomas & Daddy playing the violin
- Walgreens Trip 3/7/09
- Louie Louie
- "Alphabet" Thomasism
- "Name" Thomasism
- My wedding registry
- Blood Orange Crème Brulee– anise seed lace cookie,...
- Sweet girl
- Have you ever been hit in the nose with a ball?
- the way I pictured it
- ▼ March (37)