I use Southern Savers site to find the deals.
You can find a load of information on her site, but the gist of it all is this:
1- Everything goes on sales OR is at it's best price at least once every 6-8 weeks. When it is, buy enough of it to last 6-8 weeks.
2- When it is at it's best price, use a manufacturer coupon AND a store coupon if possible.
* Publix is the best with Buy One, Get One deals! They also will let you use a manufacturers coupon, a Publix coupon & a competitor coupon all on the same item!
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (53)
- ► 2010 (31)
- coupons 9-21-09
- Puddle-jumping on a Monday morning!
- Thomas: tomato picker
- Sushi Maki 101
- Romans 1:18-32
- Coupons 9-9-09 (spent $124.81 , saved $103.38)
- Mommy & Daddy time!
- Cannonsburg and Clean-up (photos)
- Publix with Coupons (spent $126.46, saved $119.66)...
- Romans kick-off
- The babies
- 1st Day of Preschool
- ▼ September (12)