Friday, August 26, 2011

found a Sharpie and "wrote out loud" as the commercial says


I am an attentive mom, I promise! Last week when Catherine gave herself a haircut, I was RIGHT THERE!
She was happily cutting paper with scissors, using tape and stickers to reconnect the pieces, etc... It just happened and we fixed it. No biggie.

So yesterday was smooth. Bedtime was the usual. We conked out and woke up this morning to what I will refer to as a "Sharpie Incident." If you are lucky enough to be unfamiliar with the term, it can best be described as the mayhem unleashed when a toddler and a Sharpie combine their powers in the name of creativity.






She quietly snuck into the office during the night She found a Sharpie in the drawer and helped herself to it. She had a little midnight mani/pedi action.

What am I gonna do with this little goth girl? Guess I'll be sleeping now with one eye open.

Labels

Followers