Wednesday, August 11, 2010

John 14:18



Five years in and I have found myself more content than I have ever been in my entire life. We celebrated our anniversary on July 30th weekend by having Joe's parents keep the kids in Knoxville for the weekend. It is amazing how much ground we were able to cover in our conversations without the children in those three short days.

Them the sweetest gift ever, my yearly homemade card had an extra something special in it.....



"Thank you so much for sharing your life with me, and for helping us raise two (so far)... wonderful children."

How blessed I am to have a Godly husband with a softened heart for the least of these. Adoption has been in our conversations for years now, but to me, this was a confirmation that he we are both on the same page.

We are wanting to start the process next year and have our eyes and hearts wide open to wherever God leads us.... expecting somewhere in Africa though. Please pray for our decisions, large and small, to always honor God and that He receives the glory for all things glorious!

Labels

Followers